LibraryLil

Monday, October 02, 2006

I guess that's why they call it YouTube

I stole the title of this post from another PLCMC participant who has written seveal fabulous song parodies about this excersies. Be sure to check them out.

And I had never actually seen Tom Cruise's appearance on Oprah, so I did a search for "Tom Cruise on Oprah" and was able to finally see what all the fuss was about. I had seen parodies, but not the actual footage.

There was a lot there, but as I had been warned, a lot isn't worth watching. I don't know that I would visit this site often, but it's nice to know what exactly it is, and it's a good way to look for big iconic moments that you missed, like Tom Cruise jumping all over Oprah's couch. And who wants to be the only one who hasn't seen that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home