LibraryLil

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Monster Mashups



L I B R A - train at Travel Town R Y

L
I L

I think Flickr is the official "place to go when looking to kill time" website. There is so much you can do with the photos there. I tried one thing that didn't work very well, but I haven't given up on getting it to work, so you may see it later. But in the meantime, I played with Spell With Flickr. Two summers ago I was at the Ann Arbor Art Fair with some friends and there was one booth that I remember really liking the concept of. This artist had taken photos of individual letters from everyday objects, old signs and billboards, and all sorts of other places. The artist then put them into collages to spell whatever you wanted. I liked it a lot, but of course did not have the money for such things. But now I can play with the same concept! Brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home