LibraryLil

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Launch!

The library system I work for has created an initiative for all staff to encourage the exploration of new technologies. We've got 23 things to do between now and the end of October. The incentive: a USB MP3 player. Plus, anyone who finishes by a slightly earlier deadline gets entered into a drawing to win a new laptop. Since my computer is ancient in computer years and I am in no way current in my possession of technology, the incentives are a big deal.

Our 2nd of 23 things deals with lifelong learning. Since I've had a list of personal goals since college and have been working on a few of them lately, I figure that I'll try to track not just the 23 technology goals for work, but my personal (non-technology!) goals as well, since they all tie quite nicely into being a lifelong learner.

So, let the blogging begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home