LibraryLil

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Life Goals

As mentioned, I have had a list of "Life Goals" since some time in college. Now, these are not the big, hefty, lofty goals like "write the Great American Novel" or "raise a family" or "change the world." These are more like things I want to do or see or learn or accomplish before I die. So, this is my list:
  • play "Appalachian Spring" (Done it!)
  • make a quilt (Done it!)
  • publish a poem (sorta done it!)
  • learn to juggle
  • throw a pot
  • go skinny-dipping
  • visit all 50 states (only 18 left!)
  • read all Newbery winners
  • walk a marathon (doing it in February!)

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I am impressed.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger LibraryLil said...

Only if I'm performing one of your brilliant parodies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home